This website is owned by the company AD Plastik d.d., Matoševa 8, 21210 Solin
IBAN: HR04 2340 0091 1101 53711
All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos on websites are protected under copyright law and other protective legislation. The content of these websites may not be copied, distributed, altered or made available to third parties for commercial purposes or for redistribution, nor may they be modified and used on other websites
While reasonable care has been used in collecting and presenting the information contained on this site, the Company provides no guarantee, either express or implied, as to its accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or its suitability for use of any kind by users and hereby expressly denies responsibility for any errors or omissions.
To the best of Company knowledge, the corporate and financial information published on this website was accurate on the date filed with the relevant regulatory authority or, for other documents, on the date originally published.
Publication of such information on this website does not per se guarantee that no change has been made since the date the information was filed or that, at any date subsequent to the date it was filed or originally published, the information is accurate or up-to-date.
The information provided and the statements made on these pages do not constitute any representation or warranty, either express or implied. Website contains, inter alia, information concerning future developments and/or expectations of the company, for which AD Plastik does not accept any liability.
sites contain links to external websites of third parties, the content of which
is beyond our control. Accordingly, we also do not accept any liability for
this external content. In the case of linked sites, the provider or operator of
the respective website is always responsible for the content. The linked sites
were reviewed and did not appear to have illegal content at the time of
linking. However, we would like to point out that we have no influence over the
design and content of the linked sites. We therefore accept no liability for
the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided there, nor do
we guarantee that it is up to date.
AD Plastik takes care about your privacy and personal data protection. In doing so, we want to be clear and transparent and hereby we provide you with following information:
- which data we collect and how we access the collection of personal data
- how we use your data
- how long we keep your data and why
- in which manner we protect your data
- with which partners we exchange data
- about the cookies and the tools we use on the site
- how to exercise your rights
You may provide any inquiries, comments or requests related to this information as well as your rights and obligations regarding your personal data collected as part of some of the activities on this site
- in writing to the company’s headquarters address
- by e-mail to the address email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
AD Plastik respects your privacy and collects only data necessary for:
- direct communication related to issues that you initiate yourself
- collection of information related to employment
- improvement of the user experience on the website
As part of these websites, AD Plastik does not require you to submit special categories of personal data.
During certain activities on AD Plastik sites, we collect data that you enter by yourself when:
- submitting job application
In this regard, name and surname, address and contact information can be collected, and as a part of submitting an open job application, those data that you provide as part of resume or job application can also be collected.
AD Plastik automatically collects data also when you visit and use the website:
- service usage records that may contain IP addresses, time and duration of access, browser type, information on how did you access AD Plastik sites, viewed sites
USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS
We process collected data, as well as those data that AD Plastik has learned based on communication with you:
- for the purpose for which they are intended
- for the purpose based on the relevant regulation
- for the purpose based on a legitimate interest
You have right to:
- access information on which personal data we have and how we use them
- correct or delete them
- transfer your content
- subsequently withdraw consents given previously, in part or in whole
- express disagreement with processing of personal data for the purpose of providing information on products or services.
Exercise your rights by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries, comments or requests related to your rights with respect to personal data, you have the right to contact or to file a complaint with the relevant Personal Data Protection Agency
AD Plastik can use your personal data in order to:
- provide you with the information you request from the company
- enable and facilitate the use of the site
- enable data processing for a potential workplace
|Data processing||Data||The purpose and length of storage|
|Communicating via Contact form (contact, contact for suppliers and career contact)||Name and surname, e-mail address, phone, message content||Data is processed on the basis of legitimate interest in order to provide timely and legitimate response to stakeholders and it is stored up to 1 year.|
|Application processing for pupil and student practices||Name and surname, address, e-mail address, cell phone, education data, resume contents and contents of motivational letters||Data is processed on the basis of legitimate interest in order to enable student or pupil practices to interested candidates and it is stored up to 1 year.|
|Application proccesing for the workplace||Name and surname, address, e-mail address, cell phone, education data, resume contents and contents of motivational letters||Data is processed on the basis of legitimate interest in order to enable employment of interested candidates and it is stored up to 2 years.|
AD Plastik does not sell, rent or lend personal data to third parties.
DATA SECURITY AND USE OF THE SERVICES
Our strategy is to protect your personal data.
We are fully committed to protecting data from unauthorized access, retrieval or deletion, irrespective of the storage or processing location, as well as the format in which it is stored. AD Plastik uses trusted partner services that are obliged to apply high standards of protection.
We apply recognized information security standards:
- we carry out technical and organizational protection measures based on risk assessment
- we minimize data exposure
- we check information collection, storage and processing methods
- where possible, we pseudonymize and anonymize data
- we test organizational and technical protection measures
- we take measures that may identify unauthorized collection and misuse of personal data
- we take measures to minimize potential damage
We take measures to ensure the integrity and availability of your data processing system, taking into account the latest technological achievements, and we store data in highly available data centers in Croatia. Aware that there is no fully secure system, we have been continuously working on the necessary improvements.
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT AND DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
Third parties are the partners that the company uses to perform the data processing necessary for the operation of our site and corporate communication. Our partners are obliged to maintain confidentiality within the contractual relationship with AD Plastik, as well as to carry out organizational and technical protection measures and they have access only to the data necessary for the provision of a certain service.
Third parties will process your data under the following conditions:
- for the purpose of functioning of AD Plastik website
- in accordance with legally
prescribed reasons in order to
- execute relevant law, byelaw or other regulation
- detect, prevent or resolve a fraud and security or technical difficulties related to AD Plastik
In doing so, service providers and third parties will process personal data based on the instructions of AD Plastik and in accordance with the information contained in this document and other relevant regulations, standards and confidentiality and security measures.
For more information about data transfer to the third parties, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
APPLICATION OF COOKIES AND OTHER TOOLS
We use tools, the purpose of which is to improve our offer quality, to analyze the use of AD Plastik websites.
In this regard, so-called cookies, as well as some other tools, are used.
Through the appropriate settings on their computer, browser or mobile device that the user and/or visitor uses, he/she can refuse or delete cookies. However, this may completely disable the use of some features of AD Plastik website.
These tools can collect and store some technical data such as cookies, visitor IP address, mobile device identifier, browser data, and the like
THE RIGHT TO ERASURE, RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING AND RECTIFICATION OF DATA
At any time, you can submit a request to AD Plastik to delete your personal data that has been collected through the use of the website or to restrict the purpose of using your contact information.
AD Plastik may refuse a request if it is unable to identify you as the owner of the personal data.
You can request the deletion of personal data:
- by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
We will restrict the deletion of those data we are obliged to store or process in accordance with the applicable rules or legitimate interests of the company.
Last amendments: May 25, 2018